Coolmath Games Submission
(If you just want to suggest a game you've played somewhere else, please go here. This page is for game developers.)
How to Submit a Game to CoolmathGames.com
If we like your game, we will happily purchase a non-exclusive license to host it on CoolmathGames.com.
Here are our game requirements:
- The game must be HTML5 (we no longer consider new Flash games or games that require any other plugin).
- The game must be a "thinking" game that requires some type of logic, strategy and/or problem solving. It doesn't necessarily need to have math!
- The game must contain no violence or foul language.
- The game must be free of advertising. (This also means no ad for your own site or company.) Of course, you can have a "credits" page which can contain your name or your company's name, but not as a URL, link, email address, Twitter username, etc.
- The game must be free of any and all external links.
- The game must not contain any sort of stats counter that will report back to you.
- We will also ask you to disable any name entry function that your game may have.
To submit a game, please use this form.
Please note that we do not expect the version you show us to already be free of ads, logos, links, etc. You just need to be willing to make these changes for us.