1) The aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. There are 33 stages to complete.
2) To move the block around the world, use the left, right, up and down arrow keys. Be careful not to fall off the edges. The level will be restarted if this happens.
3) Bridges and switches are located in many levels. The switches are activated when they are pressed down by the block. You do not need to stay resting on the switch to keep bridges closed.
4) There are two types of switches: "Heavy" x-shaped ones and "soft" octagon ones... Soft switches (octagons) are activated when any part of your block presses it. Hard switches (x's) require much more pressure, so your block must be standing on its end to activate them.
5) When activated, each switch may behave differently. Some will swap the bridges from open to closed to open each time it is used. Some will create bridges permanently. Green or red colored squares will flash to indicate which bridges are being operated.
6) Orange tiles are more fragile than the rest of the land. If your block stands up vertically on an orange tile, the tile will give way and your block will fall through.
7) Finally, there is a third type of switch shaped like this: ( ) It teleports your block to different locations, splitting it into two smaller blocks at the same time. These can be controlled individually and will rejoin into a normal block when both are places next to each other.
8) You can select which small block to use at any time by pressing the spacebar. Small blocks can still operate soft switches, but they aren't big enough to activate heavy switches. Also, small blocks cannot go through the exit hole -- only a complete block can finish the stage.
9) Remember the passcode for each stage. It is located in the top right corner. You can skip straight back to each stage later on by going to "Load Stage" in the main menu and entering the 6 digit level code.
Checkmate! Play the classic game of strategy. You can challenge the computer, a friend, or join a match against another online player.
Hop in your hot air balloon and prepare for adventure! Solve a whole new quest on every island.
Test your aim in online multiplayer! Race your opponent to get to zero first.
Wait...Not yet...Go! Bounce the candy at the perfect time to get through the moving obstacles.
Outlast your opponents in the ultimate copter arena. Grab upgrades and superpowers, avoid the toxic fog, and be the last one flying!
Ever played the classic game Snake? Slither around and eat the apples to grow your snake as long as possible. But don't hit the wall, or eat your own tail!
Activate the power bounce! Can you find a way over the spikes and past the guards to jump into Basket?
Swing your way through each challenging course without hitting anything. How many tries will it take you?
You've got a limited number of slices to cut the wood into the correct number of pieces. Be precise when you slice!
Hey you, stop! And you, drive! Wait...no... you're going to crash! Take control of the roads to keep traffic moving. One mistake might cause a 10-car pileup.