This Flash game is currently not playable in your browser, but we're working on a fix! Come back regularly to see if it's ready to play.
Most browsers no longer support Flash. Affected games are indicated by
Remove the cubes and get to the red square.
What shape will you end up with?
Every level is an optical illusion.
Use the on-screen buttons to flip the block into the hole.
1) The aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. There are 33 stages to complete.
2) To move the block around the world, use the left, right, up and down arrow keys. Be careful not to fall off the edges. The level will be restarted if this happens.
3) Bridges and switches are located in many levels. The switches are activated when they are pressed down by the block. You do not need to stay resting on the switch to keep bridges closed.
4) There are two types of switches: "Heavy" x-shaped ones and "soft" octagon ones... Soft switches (octagons) are activated when any part of your block presses it. Hard switches (x's) require much more pressure, so your block must be standing on its end to activate them.
5) When activated, each switch may behave differently. Some will swap the bridges from open to closed to open each time it is used. Some will create bridges permanently. Green or red colored squares will flash to indicate which bridges are being operated.
6) Orange tiles are more fragile than the rest of the land. If your block stands up vertically on an orange tile, the tile will give way and your block will fall through.
7) Finally, there is a third type of switch shaped like this: ( ) It teleports your block to different locations, splitting it into two smaller blocks at the same time. These can be controlled individually and will rejoin into a normal block when both are places next to each other.
8) You can select which small block to use at any time by pressing the spacebar. Small blocks can still operate soft switches, but they aren't big enough to activate heavy switches. Also, small blocks cannot go through the exit hole -- only a complete block can finish the stage.
9) Remember the passcode for each stage. It is located in the top right corner. You can skip straight back to each stage later on by going to "Load Stage" in the main menu and entering the 6 digit level code.
Is Bloxorz the only block game on Coolmath Games?
Bloxorz is far and away one of the most popular block games on Coolmath Games. However, there are many new block games on the site that are tons of fun to play, especially if you're a fan of puzzle games.
How old is Bloxorz?
Bloxorz has been around since 2007. It was a big hit on Coolmath Games when it was first uploaded, and has remained a staple of our website ever since. Beating all 33 levels of Bloxorz is a rite of passage for devout fans of logic games on our site.
How long does it take to beat Bloxorz?
The official fastest time to beat all 33 levels of Bloxorz is just over 10 minutes. However, any run that is even close to 30 minutes is considered an extremely impressive feat, considering the complexity and brain-power that is needed to beat this game.
How to play Bloxorz on your phone
Did you know you can also play Bloxorz on your phone? It’s a great way to play without worrying about losing your save data.
For iOS devices, simply tap the "Share" icon in Safari and select "Add to Home Screen". For Android devices, tap the “Menu” icon and select "Install App".